DavidsonUT5 is a ticket scammer

StoicVol

Sep 1, 2022
@DavidsonUT5 is a ticket scammer. His previous handle was @Amelia_Vol. He posted UT-UK tickets for sell on here. I engaged with him at the number 615-629-3835. I sent him $400 per our agreement and he never sent the tickets.

• Angry
Reactions: HuskyVol98

JG_Vols

Aug 26, 2022
Tried the same with me as well. You have to get proof of tickets via Ticketmaster before sending money on Venmo.

Reactions: StoicVol

StoicVol

Sep 1, 2022
He went by the name Jeffrey Wessels (@jeffrey-Wessels-5) on Venmo and had other prior transactions. Had some weird excuses after payment and then ghosted. Seemed totally legit up to the moment I sent him the money.

Scottkah55

Feb 21, 2024
Ophelia got me last week for $200. I’m usually not that dumb. My rule of thumb is to call them and if they don’t answer they aren’t legit. Or receive the tickets first, I’ve met some pretty cool people on here and Volnation.

StoicVol

Sep 1, 2022
Ophelia got me last week for $200. I’m usually not that dumb. My rule of thumb is to call them and if they don’t answer they aren’t legit. Or receive the tickets first, I’ve met some pretty cool people on here and Volnation.
Same, never had a bad transaction over all these years on these forums. Will only deal with people I know on here from here on out.

Reactions: DH75

MAPEngr

Aug 31, 2022
I got scammed a few years back for South Carolina Tickets it happens. They’ll get their reward one day

TD_Tenn

Aug 2, 2022
Happened to me as well back during basketball season. Brent, et al not helpful at all. Disappointing. Contacted police, opened an investigation but nothing came of it. It’s a shame Brent and/or On3 allows this to continue. One would think they have the ID of posters from registering to use the site. Instead, they continue to let this happen to paying members. By doing nothing they condone it. This is an issue for sure, yet it’s crickets from Volquest and On3. @Brent_Hubbs

HugeCheggerAzzBallVol

Jan 8, 2024
Happened to me as well back during basketball season. Brent, et al not helpful at all. Disappointing. Contacted police, opened an investigation but nothing came of it. It’s a shame Brent and/or On3 allows this to continue. One would think they have the ID of posters from registering to use the site. Instead, they continue to let this happen to paying members. By doing nothing they condone it. This is an issue for sure, yet it’s crickets from Volquest and On3. @Brent_Hubbs
100 post minimum for posting in the “ticket exchange” would virtually eliminate 99% of this. They just refuse to take precautions to protect their members.

RDVOL

Dec 9, 2023
That’s a federal crime — wire fraud. You should contact your local FBI office. They can fix the issue by putting him in jail.
I’m sure the FBI will hop right onto the case of $400 ticket transaction scam

Reactions: WESATTY

Diabolicavol

Sep 2, 2022
I’m sure the FBI will hop right onto the case of $400 ticket transaction scam

You're right -- federal crimes under $500 never get investigated. Feel free to commit as many as you want, but make sure the amount is under $500. 😂

DH75

Aug 2, 2022
Tried the same with me as well. You have to get proof of tickets via Ticketmaster before sending money on Venmo.
How do you get proof?

the few times I have bought from here I haven’t had any issues but you never know

dgreene5

Aug 24, 2022
How do you get proof?

the few times I have bought from here I haven’t had any issues but you never know
I was wondering the same what they meant. Seems slightly risky but assuming a screenshot could be shared since it wouldn’t be able to get you in maybe. But even they no guarantee they actually send it but would at least have a little more proof

VFL1988

Oct 9, 2022
Hate this happened to you. This is frustrating for those of us that have baseball season tickets and want them to go to Vol fans without having to pay all those ridiculous fees. Hopefully they will get them banned.