I know we shouldn’t believe anything We read on the Internet.

not saying this source is good, but I think this deserves it's own thread.And you definitely should not believe anything from that Rudis Rowley account!
Plus, you're prob also about to catch some heat from the mess board cops for not finding the post(s) where this is already being discussed. Might be in the form of this post just disappearing or being moved....
But what if the gossip pbp gets out of order?not saying this source is good, but I think this deserves it's own thread.
![]()
Appears to me @ElDuce is in the camp of those wanting the PBP in a separate thread.But what if the gossip pbp gets out of order?
I mean... I'm not gonna be the karen who CALLS the cops; I was only being snarky with a guess about what the cops might do...Appears to me @ElDuce is in the camp of those wanting the PBP in a separate thread.![]()
There's plenty of things somebody could do to get kicked off the team without getting arrested, especially if you already have a few strikes.I think it would be worthwhile to point out that, to the best of my knowledge, no announcement has been made yet that Davis has been charged with anything. If someone knows otherwise, please feel free to correct me.
Cael is NOT going to cancel a winning wrestler on the basis of media reports and speculation. If Davis is arrested and charged with something, then Cael might decide to act.
I definitely agree, but what did Davis really do? All we saw was a photo that looks like him and a news report saying the police were looking for the guys in the photo who were thought to be connected to an assault incident.There's plenty of things somebody could do to get kicked off the team without getting arrested, especially if you already have a few strikes.
Yes, there's many reasons why he could get booted for defending himself in a bar fight. You think the coaching staff is happy he's even out and/or in a bar at that hour? Was he drinking? That's probably a no-no, given his prior issues. Everybody in the know is saying this is a big F'n problem for Davis.I definitely agree, but what did Davis really do? All we saw was a photo that looks like him and a news report saying the police were looking for the guys in the photo who were thought to be connected to an assault incident.
Seems to me that if it was really Davis in the photo, the police would have caught up with him pretty quickly. If they did, nothing seems to have come out of it. Maybe it turned out that Davis was actually defending himself. Is a coach going to cut someone for that? I don’t know what really happened and it seems that neither does anyone else who has been posting about it. It’s a big stretch to say that Davis is going to be cut because of a photo taken in the middle of the night.
Well no sense for you and I to bicker about it. We’ll see how it plays out soon enough. The season is only a few weeks away.Yes, there's many reasons why he could get booted for defending himself in a bar fight. You think the coaching staff is happy he's even out and/or in a bar at that hour? Was he drinking? That's probably a no-no, given his prior issues. Everybody in the know is saying this is a big F'n problem for Davis.
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?