Dawn Staley

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,135
4,672
113
There was a Fox interview with coach where she said, she would like to coach in the WNBA. Preferrably at Philly. Found that interesting.
 
Last edited:

ObeseMuffins

Senior
Jan 7, 2007
227
454
63
Hey McKenna! Did you hear this?

Dawn Staley also said she’d take the Knicks job if offered (she interviewed). Personally, I think she’d be a heck of a professional coach.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hawkapottomos Rex

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,135
4,672
113
I have two beautiful granddaughters and proud to be their Papa bonehead. Punks like you are annoying. Go back to the cornholer board.

Hey McKenna! Did you hear this?

Dawn Staley also said she’d take the Knicks job if offered (she interviewed). Personally, I think she’d be a heck of a professional coach.
I found that to be an interesting article. Sounds like she's ready for a change.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey comes from behind, defeats Ohio State in a non-conference meeting
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Ten Thoughts on Iowa Football
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Michigan