Day 2 Session 3 Thread

herkhatescy2

All-Conference
Dec 2, 2024
2,157
3,016
113
I have zero idea what stalling is, per usual. Arnold’s opponent went backwards off the mat three times in the last two periods to avoid being taken down. Not even warned.

Good work by Gabe in this tourney. Kudos to the coaches for having him ready, despite what knuckle draggers claimed yesterday.
It would be stalling against Iowa that's for sure.
 

BroncHawk

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2026
1,332
3,655
113
I was gonna say Penn State doesn't like tough backsiding, but I guess they kinda do.
Excuse Me What GIF
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting 2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report