Day 2 Session 4 Thread

InTheCircle

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2018
491
1,970
93
Peterson tough loss. I feel bad for the kid. He came here to
AA and didn’t🤷🏼‍♂️.
Drake- keeps it rolling after a tough loss.
Bailey-I have seen enough.
Block-an AA. Nobody, my self included, would have bet Block would AA and Peterson and Bailey wouldn’t. A great job picking the team up.
A lot wrestling left
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,460
15,917
113
Bailey needs to decide if he really wants to be here. There are times he is slick, but too many of his loses looks like he gave up the position. I can't recall him digging deep. Let's move on.
Gotta question how much "scouting" the staff did with the LR guys?

And I'm not talking "on the mat" stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: redghost1974

Squatch96

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
552
1,282
93
Ohio state having a pretty good night kharchla beats ruiz paddy Gallagher gets All American honors
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,406
6,760
113
dave chappelle blouses GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: redghost1974
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast