I would 100% buy that poster!!!
Of which?@Wrestleknownothing What were my odds again?
Can't imagine how proud you are! Gabe earned every win with heart and guts.
You know damn well what I am asking…Of which?
Bump
Heck yeah. So happy for Gabe.
Dude, you can look it up. If you want to make a point. Make it.You know damn well what I am asking…
He will, after he wastes an old growth forests worth of oxygen that is.Dude, you can look it up. If you want to make a point. Make it.
You made it a point to blast me with them, why are you so much less enthusiastic to provide them now???Dude, you can look it up. If you want to make a point. Make it.
Moran, I defended you.You made it a point to blast me with them, why are you so much less enthusiastic to provide them now???
Are you high?Love to see that for Caliendo. Time for him to win a championship.
When and where? If I missed it I am happy to rescind and apologize.Moran, I defended you.
Yessir. Drake!!!Called this Byrd meltdown at the big 10 tournament.
S/o to whoever called him Dean Heil (not as big as a meltdown but still)
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast