I loved how they all stormed the court
http://collegespun.com/acc/north-ca...-dead-silent-after-kris-jenkins-buzzer-beater
http://collegespun.com/acc/north-ca...-dead-silent-after-kris-jenkins-buzzer-beater
Kind of sounded like a regular home game at the DES Center.
Play it backward and it looks like the first media timeout of the first half.I haven't seen an arena clear out like that since Dexter Strickland graduated.
Kind of sounded like a regular home game at the DES Center.
I agree. Are we sure that wasn't the video of Paige tying the game?
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6