Dear Vegas

chicolby

All-Conference
May 3, 2012
4,329
3,102
0
You win again...

****ing UCF
If you believe that Frost is a super star coach (I do) you’ll see that when high caliber coaches leave, the next year maybe two are still strong but you start to see cracks. Especially starting on the road. UCF has now stumbled at Pitt and at Cincinnati.

granted they are going with a freshman QB, but I don’t think UCF will obtain the type of relevancy they had under Frost and crew for a while.
 

Huskerfan2112

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2009
2,677
2,004
0
If you believe that Frost is a super star coach (I do) you’ll see that when high caliber coaches leave, the next year maybe two are still strong but you start to see cracks. Especially starting on the road. UCF has now stumbled at Pitt and at Cincinnati.

granted they are going with a freshman QB, but I don’t think UCF will obtain the type of relevancy they had under Frost and crew for a while.


Milton deserves some credit too.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State