You associated with WVSports or Rivals? If not, does Vernon condone you using his platform to siphon viewership?Hey guys. I've been told by a certain 4* LB that he will be committing to Pitt today. Pretty big loss imo. Been a good week otherwise, but this one stings. I released a video on yesterday's WR commit on Mountaineer Paul Talks Football and what that potentially means for Samaj Jones. Just went over 1.2k subs. Come join me there!
I'm a subscriber to your channel...but...this reply to Bells is over the top. You come off as a pompous, self important , small time jackass. You are not a "star" and if your channel pays your bill's then you must not have any. Come on...you can be better.Excuse me? I credit them on every episode of my show to the tune of several thousand views to date
When there is a big commit....I use rivals and credit them. I've had Keenan on one of my two shows concerning WVU sports, and I certainly don't need to defend my actions here. I'm not some Joe schmo....sure....anyone can start a YouTube account...but not everyone is successful. It pays my bills and more and I'm an ADVOCATE for our school. I don't use clickbait or anything else. So forgive me if I allowed myself one shameless plug out of the 2 years I've been on this site. Nobody has contacted me and if they do...ill gladly remove it.
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1