Departing Players

Pdabs

Senior
Mar 10, 2022
376
772
42
Zrno will do well I think. His jumper looks good. If not for the very rough start I think he would have done better overall here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDivision

MCKnight

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2012
2,272
1,887
113
First I saw for any of outgoing players was today, zags reports Zrno hearing from Louisville, Texas Tech, and Vanderbilt. He will be a solid 15-20 min guy at any of those schools, who will use him coming off screens to catch and shoot

cant find anything on Grant at all. Dortch I saw lot of low-mid majors last week like Howard, and MAAC schools
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDivision

Mholinko

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2023
1,558
2,362
77
If Zrno is used how he wants to be used which is on set plays out of bounds or spotting up for corner 3s he is going to be a good contributor on a team with that type of offense
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDivision
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?