Derrick Walker

  • Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
Sep 7, 2018
1,155
517
113
I believe Hoiberg is on record as saying situation is day-to-day, but rumors are floating he could be out for up to 6 games. Its NU basketball - only news seems to be bad news.
 

nostromo78

Redshirt
Oct 29, 2021
995
0
0
figure he would say 'violation of team rules' or something along those lines. Heath care issue just seems super vague. all I can think of is mental health issues, but dont think Fred would be so robotic about something like that.
 
Dec 14, 2017
575
443
0
I think Leipold would be our best option. I dont love how Rhule has no Nebraska ties and would probably leave for another job in 2-3 years given the opportunity
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State