You actually looked that up? I thought the press conference was extremely impressive and if that is the only thing you have negative to say....I'm ok with that.I like the hire and the pc was good but coach, you were born in ‘75. You weren’t 11 in ‘83. It was a nice story but how do you mess that up?
I knew how old he was before the press conference. I was born in 73 so I knew he wasn’t 11. Totally nitpicking on this one small detail.You actually looked that up? I thought the press conference was extremely impressive and if that is the only thing you have negative to say....I'm ok with that.
He is using Biden's playbook on memories...I knew how old he was before the press conference. I was born in 73 so I knew he wasn’t 11. Totally nitpicking on this one small detail.
You sound like a *****! No offenseI like the hire and the pc was good but coach, you were born in ‘75. You weren’t 11 in ‘83. It was a nice story but how do you mess that up?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why