Is Chapel Hill still in one piece? lmao
This is a good one. Barnes , Marshall , Wright , Jameson and MJ. Thing is , check out Ahmad Rashad. True , he's not a hole but he's always had a man-crush on MJ and the look on his face as he gazes at his airness speaks volumes. "How ya feelin' Michael? Ya holdin' up ok? Can I get ya anything? Ya runnin' a fever? Tummy hurt? Can I get ya an ice cream cone? Just tell me what ya need , big guy. I'll get it for ya." Lulz...
![]()
Rashad just got divorced again, his life is a mess. Capel & Green are in the pic as well.This is a good one. Barnes , Marshall , Wright , Jameson and MJ. Thing is , check out Ahmad Rashad. True , he's not a hole but he's always had a man-crush on MJ and the look on his face as he gazes at his airness speaks volumes. "How ya feelin' Michael? Ya holdin' up ok? Can I get ya anything? Ya runnin' a fever? Tummy hurt? Can I get ya an ice cream cone? Just tell me what ya need , big guy. I'll get it for ya." Lulz...
![]()
. Agree 101% the worst fan base in college hoops,,,well at least neck and neck with UK fans.I guess I should be ashamed of myself enjoying seeing Roy and Marcus in such mental pain...but when I think of all those arrogant, whiney Heel fans, well, I get over it.
OFC
Is that Danny Green in the Yankees' hat just to Marshall's right and George Lynch in the suit on the picture's far right?This is a good one. Barnes , Marshall , Wright , Jameson and MJ. Thing is , check out Ahmad Rashad. True , he's not a hole but he's always had a man-crush on MJ and the look on his face as he gazes at his airness speaks volumes. "How ya feelin' Michael? Ya holdin' up ok? Can I get ya anything? Ya runnin' a fever? Tummy hurt? Can I get ya an ice cream cone? Just tell me what ya need , big guy. I'll get it for ya." Lulz...
![]()
Is that Danny Green in the Yankees' hat just to Marshall's right and George Lynch in the suit on the picture's far right?
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple