Spoke to the young man myself then saw the confirmation in the paper.I don't think he returns this season as Eddie said at our Court Club meeting he could become a candidate for an extra year if he wins an appeal. If this became reality he could still have 4 years. Personally I didn't think he would qualify as he played 10 games this season. Where did nirrad hear the news that he might return? I would not mind getting an extra body but I have doubts.
He really burned a redshirt last year by sitting out as a non qualifier so there's no non-medical reason to not play him, I think. Please someone correct me if I am misinterpreting the rules here.
worst thing of these foot/knee injuries is a wasted year of non-practice/developement/experience
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod