It didn’t improve but couldn’t really get worst.Things got worse?
OC isn’t the problem when we can’t score? Why have a OC?Sean Gleason wasn’t the problem, merely a scapegoat.
I'm sure some fans are heading for the transfer portal as wellRutgers should hit the portal hard for coaches.
I mean Sam Brown was absolutely an impact freshman. Monangai had a few good games. But yeah that's it. The receivers were awful. Gavin is wildly inaccurate.I can’t think of any returning offensive players that improved this year. Hollin Pierce maybe? There weren’t any new impact freshman players to give you hope. The defense on the other hand can give you hope. The offense needs a complete reboot.
And miss out on bashing GS? No way.I'm sure some fans are heading for the transfer portal as well
One thing we know after today’s game is that Nunz is not the guy.The only thing getting rid of gleeson early accomplished was to make it easier to speak with viable candidates/agents before seasons end. Gleeson needed to go and Nunz is not the answer.
If I was interviewing for the OC job at Rutgers with Greg- this would be my speech:The only thing getting rid of gleeson early accomplished was to make it easier to speak with viable candidates/agents before seasons end. Gleeson needed to go and Nunz is not the answer.
That ol' man riverI'm sure some fans are heading for the transfer portal as well
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure