Did we just witness the biggest lying sack of shait in history?

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Poor dopes.

Jon Stewart Laughing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: FilthyJim

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
I spared myself the aggravation of listening to Grandpa Simpson yelling, whispering, babbling, and lying. If I hadn't, that would be 1hour of my life I would never get back. If that dirtbag gets another 4 years, America will never recover. At best, we will be like Canada. As much as I can't stand listening to Trump, if he loses, we are forever screwed.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: In the kitchen clutching her cross necklace. How embarrassing. This is your response? :ROFLMAO:

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
I didn’t think I could be surprised by anything Grandpa Joe ever said but, sadly, for the first time in the history of State of the Union speeches, we have just witnessed a brazenly partisan political stump speech without a single redeeming or uplifting utterance.

Other than the always shrill, ultra-extreme liberal multimedia, who can never see anything but sainthood in this doddering old fool, the American people got to see for themselves firsthand why it’s time to put grandpa in a nursing home.

He’s a national embarrassment.

PS. I hope “Lincoln” Riley recovers in time for spring football. 🙈

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: In the kitchen clutching her cross necklace. How embarrassing. This is your response? :ROFLMAO:

did not watch either, but the reports seem to be Biden was solid and the republican response was Huh? what was that

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
I didn’t think I could be surprised by anything Grandpa Joe ever said but, sadly, for the first time in the history of State of the Union speeches, we have just witnessed a brazenly partisan political stump speech without a single redeeming or uplifting utterance.

Other than the always shrill, ultra-extreme liberal multimedia, who can never see anything but sainthood in this doddering old fool, the American people got to see for themselves firsthand why it’s time to put grandpa in a nursing home.

He’s a national embarrassment.

PS. I hope “Lincoln” Riley recovers in time for spring football. 🙈

Only dopes could possibly think as you do.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
The rebuttal has "SNL" written all over it.
you have to question the team running the Maga election

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
I’m trying to stay out of political posts, but I just have to ask if you don’t know that Trump has been taking that crap for decades?
When the eyes are black saucers, that is your best clue a stimulant is involved.
1709917238164.png

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
When the eyes are black saucers, that is your best clue a stimulant is involved.
View attachment 538203
I deleted my post, but I’m fairly certain Trump has been taking Aderall or something else for years. I wasn’t really disputing whether or not Biden is on something either, I’m just saying that has been said about trump too.

There are millions and milions of Americans who are taking some form of stimulant every day.

Sheet, I’ll probably need something when I’m their age, ha ha

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
I deleted my post, but I’m fairly certain Trump has been taking Aderall or something else for years. I wasn’t really disputing whether or not Biden is on something either, I’m just saying that has been said about trump too.
I would just say pay attention to the eyes.
Anything is possible regarding Trump. I will take a closer look. Having worked in the Dual Dx field for 20 years, it is more obvious to a trained eye.
Pros in law enforcement and the medical communities will recognize this as well.
1709917797784.png

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
I'm at a loss for words except to say that the empty aviators puppet was tanked up on drugs and acted out pathetically and foolishly pugilistic. Guess this is what happens when Dims are this desperate. He looks up trying to make people think he has empathy for the parents of LAKEN Riley, but there was an empty chair in her honor as they weren't even there!!!! Pathetic stupid bastard thinks the economy was in the tank when he took over, but Trump achieved the "V" shaped recovery before he injected debilitating inflation by attacking energy. We all watched it happen. And now this morning we find out that the old codger had the grieving father arrested using the 1/6 law; interrupting congressional proceeding. WTF

Last edited:

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
You MAGAts are funny AF. It's simple really. You should be able to wrap your tiny heads around it.

traitor.jpg

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
I spared myself the aggravation of listening to Grandpa Simpson yelling, whispering, babbling, and lying. If I hadn't, that would be 1hour of my life I would never get back. If that dirtbag gets another 4 years, America will never recover. At best, we will be like Canada. As much as I can't stand listening to Trump, if he loses, we are forever screwed.
💯🙏🙏

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
He was alert enough, until the Adderall wore off.
He’s much more sickening than inspiring, and he seems to relish that role. It’s funny how all the libs have to hang their hats on is to bash Trump, who certainly did a lot more for the good of the country and its citizens (key word there) than Biden has. I hope rational democrats (oxymoron?) will at least consider looking at the big picture. And I’m not talking about a communist utopia.

Last edited:

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
The bigger problem is nobody on the left is looking for any avenue to heal and bring our country together. Attack, attack and attack some more. They totally ignore all of the really extreme political moves and weaponization of the justice department by Biden against Trump and cheer it on.

I don’t think they believe it for a second, but this morning they are cheering on Biden‘s performance last night like he is orator William Jennings Brian reborn.

It’s a very sad day for our country when the state of the union address is used as a cheap, overtly partisan political stump speech attacking his predecessor. 19 times he referred to his predecessor in a derogatory fashion.

That is not what the state of the union address was ever intended to be. Leave it to the DemoRats to ignore all history and tradition and go nuclear every single time.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
He’s much more sickening than inspiring, and he seems to relish that role. It’s funny how all the libs have to hang their hats on is to bash Trump, who certainly did a lot more for the good of the country and its citizens (key word there) than Biden has. I hope rational democrats (oxymoron?) will at least consider looking at the big picture. And I’m not talking about a communist utopia.
We have looked at the big picture and Biden has delivered big time. The economy is roaring, unemployment is at record lows, the crime rate is down, and through Ukraine, we have been kicking Russia's butt, and draining them of military resources. We'd be in an even better place if the do-nothing republican congress would just pass the bipartisan border deal. But they'd rather use that as a political wedge issue, to have something to complain about, this year, rather than fix the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: SC in DE

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
OMG can there be anything more hypocritical then team MAGA complaining about not bringing the country back together. Trump made it clear, support Trump 100% or rot in he77. He has even disenfranchised many (most) in his own party. Trump is clearly the most divisive politician we have ever seen except maybe for Marge.

Reactions: Torch901

Latest posts