Ding Dong, Bum Is Gone!!

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
So the Steelers trade one stinker and acquire another stinker. Funny.
And yet, they had the same amount of playoff games last year as your Eagles….with three stinkers. Turns out defense matters. I guess that’s why Howie signed 40 yr old Brandon Graham to an extension?

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
i don't really follow the NFL and if it wasn't for this board i would not be aware of most of what goes on.

But I get the feeling that Kenny Pickett is the office side piece in the committee relationship the Iggles have with the Hurts guy.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
And yet, they had the same amount of playoff games last year as your Eagles….with three stinkers. Turns out defense matters. I guess that’s why Howie signed 40 yr old Brandon Graham to an extension?
Care to wager on the 2024 season? I’ll take the Eagles and you take the Steelers. Let’s see who does better. It’ll be fun.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Care to wager on the 2024 season? I’ll take the Eagles and you take the Steelers. Let’s see who does better. It’ll be fun.
Relax Francis. I’m just rattling your cage. I have a bunch of Eagles friends. We trash each others teams all the time. FWIW, though, Howie is dodging some deserved blame for this year.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
Relax Francis. I’m just rattling your cage. I have a bunch of Eagles friends. We trash each others teams all the time. FWIW, though, Howie is dodging some deserved blame for this year.
Oh, I was being genuine. I think it would be fun to place a friendly and reasonable wager. Maybe $100 to the person’s charity of choice or something.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Jersey boy gets to play for his childhood team for a year before he's out of the league. Bye Kenneth.

• Haha
Reactions: ODShowtime

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Jersey boy gets to play for his childhood team for a year before he's out of the league. Bye Kenneth.

Jalen had better be on his game. Kenny Small Hands isn‘t coming to Philly to ride the bench.

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021

If that happens I think the contact he signed with the Steelers, 24 million guaranteed and a 7.4 million signing bonus, will be of some comfort to him.

Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
If that happens I think the contact he signed with the Steelers, 24 million guaranteed and a 7.4 million signing bonus, will be of some comfort to him.
I would never disparage another person for cashing in on hard work. It's time another team pays him to be the worst statistical QB in the league from here on out. I can't wait until he gets into a meaningful game in Philly and plays like he did in PIT. They'll make him cry on the sidelines.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
Dumb move IMO. I predict he's going be a distraction in the locker room. He's not coming in with the expectation of playing backup. Reports that he wasn't happy when the Steelers signed Wilson and he failed to dress as the backup QB in one of the Steelers games. Don't need the drama he will possibly bring.
Hope Philly is not depending on KP as QB2. Hurts is starting to break down - as all running QBs do. KP may end up as #1 by injury and spell doom for the Eagles.

Reactions: Hugh Laurie

Hugh Laurie

Oct 6, 2021
Hope Philly is not depending on KP as QB2. Hurts is starting to break down - as all running QBs do. KP may end up as #1 by injury and spell doom for the Eagles.
He was brought in to be nothing more than a backup for the year. If Hurts plays like a bum, I think the Eagles will considering drafting another QB next year. If he goes down to injury for most of this season, they'll likely see how he plays in '25 and then decide what direction they want to go.

Latest posts