Dinner is Served

Spookycat2002

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2016
577
0
0
For all of Fluffer Holgorsen's disciples who keep telling us how Dana is the best coach in the history of college football. There is one thing I have to say to you. Well Actually I could say allot of things but they always said a picture says a 1000 words.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,513
119,670
113
For all of Fluffer Holgorsen's disciples who keep telling us how Dana is the best coach in the history of college football. There is one thing I have to say to you. Well Actually I could say allot of things but they always said a picture says a 1000 words.
Give it a rest!
 

MntnEERinSC

Sophomore
Jan 9, 2002
5,754
194
0
For all of Fluffer Holgorsen's disciples who keep telling us how Dana is the best coach in the history of college football. There is one thing I have to say to you. Well Actually I could say allot of things but they always said a picture says a 1000 words.
All you douches are so happy!! Makes me friggin sick!! Why not pick a different team???
 

WVinUSAF

Redshirt
Jan 8, 2003
9,702
23
0
I don't recall anyone saying Dana was the greatest coach ever. What has been said is that he has done a decent job and deserved his extension. One bowl game does not change that fact.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6