Sorry Dinwiddie is class . Players praying together . Awesome game .
Great game!!! Yes, it was a long ride back to Maryland but I am very proud of our team. We will try to make the game against Salem next year. Does anyone know if it will be in Dinwiddie or Salem?Dinwiddie players and coaches are winners. I know you are hurting. I told my wife Navy that If Salem loses they are winners . You have an awesome community.
Cool... Thanks. My wife and I will probably make the trip. Wonderful fans at Salem. Looking forward to the trip. Great team!!!!The game is at Salem next year and then Dinwiddie the following season.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)