LOL. For a while back in the 90's and 00's. Getting someone that transferred from RU was almost a guaranteed dance ticket. (Not necessarily due to the play of the transeree.)classic "old" RU recruit--takes up position on the floor, little to no impact on the game.
DJ had a difficult time here personally...I really felt for him at times. He needed a change, and got one out in St Louis. I understand Coach Macon has continued to be a big positive influence in his life
That said, he truly is a great kid and I wish him nothing but the best.
As I say all the time, it's always about more than basketball guys
For the Billikens that gives new meaning when it's said : "he grows on you "[laughing]Foreman in the game now, against VaTech. Looks comfortable with his new team. Also looks a little taller.
Scored only 2 points in 10 minutes in St. Louis’ opener. Kind of surprised.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?