Do Forks pull for the ACC @ the Dance?

12375CAT

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2012
87,767
1,283
113
Good luck from the '18
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
I might pull for Wake Forest, but generally I could care less about other ACC teams, but I'd like to see most of them make the sweet 16. As the saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I know, no other schools fanbase is pulling for Duke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dad2ze

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I might pull for Wake Forest, but generally I could care less about other ACC teams, but I'd like to see most of them make the sweet 16. As the saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I know, no other schools fanbase is pulling for Duke.
I agree.
 

germantondevil

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2006
3,178
1,393
0
I don't pull for to many myself simply because most of the ACC does not pull for Duke. I will pull for WF, UVA, but I have lost a little for WFU since Childress had to pull his stupid crap when he bulled into the scrum at WF and grabbed GA for no reason
 
  • Like
Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke