Does Antonio Brown every play in the NFL again?

Mr. Potter

Oct 18, 2021
Does he even have a shot of the Hall of Fame?

Poor fella needs some help? Wish him well but I believe he burnt every bridge with all of NFL.

Shalom

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
We Dont Care GIF - We Dont Care GIFs

Perhaps it's insensitive, but I'm long past the point of caring about what crazy thing he does next, or whether or not he plays in the NFL again.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Perhaps it's insensitive, but I'm long past the point of caring about what crazy thing he does next, or whether or not he plays in the NFL again.

Try being a fan of his and actually thinking he was a good dude and then all this happens. And he insults you for being a fan.

I root for his destruction, along with the tampering Raiders w/ Chucky. So far so good.

Oddly enough my mom saw Gruden sitting a few pews behind her at church a few weeks ago. Small world. I told her to say "thanks for tampering with that lunatic, too bad he got cold feet".

Reactions: step.eng69

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
Antonio Brown and Kyrie Irving ought to join forces and become a traveling comedy act like Abbot and Costello. They are very much alike and would attract crowds to see their act.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Antonio Brown and Kyrie Irving ought to join forces and become a traveling comedy act like Abbot and Costello. They are very much alike and would attract crowds to see their act.
You forgot Kanye.

EPC FAN

Oct 7, 2021
Does he even have a shot of the Hall of Fame?

Poor fella needs some help? Wish him well but I believe he burnt every bridge with all of NFL.

Shalom
The NFL cares if he can still play. If so, some azzwipe owner will sign him. The NFL propaganda machine will rehab this moron.

Reactions: LionJim

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
It's funny to think AB is gonna land down on Orient Road sometime soon.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
He treats a whole football team like he does his personal chef and trainer. Too much.

Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
He treats a whole football team like he does his personal chef and trainer. Too much.
I said it before and probably even in this thread. It's not going to end well for him. He's gonna screw over the wrong person one day.

Reactions: bbrown

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I said it before and probably even in this thread. It's not going to end well for him. He's gonna screw over the wrong person one day.

It would be cool to see that whole defense give him the butt-whupping he sorely needs. Not to injure, just to hurt, like James Harrison would say.

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
It would be cool to see that whole defense give him the butt-whupping he sorely needs. Not to injure, just to hurt, like James Harrison would say.
Vontaze Burfict raises his hand...

Actually that may be the hit that has led to a lot of AB's issues.

Reactions: MacNit and PSUJam

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Vontaze Burfict raises his hand...
Actually that may be the hit that has led to a lot of AB's issues.

I considered going in that direction with the joke but I'm still really angry about that. That worthless gorilla should have been charged with a crime for that. Just despicable.

Reactions: MacNit

Thorndike2021

Oct 12, 2021
I think that Mr. Brown is the perfect representative for the city of Baltimore and the flying rats...err, Ravens...team. Of course he should play for them this coming season!

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
My thread on this disappeared. Nothing derogatory with it.

Merged into an existing thread that was already discussing the subject of your post

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
I think that Mr. Brown is the perfect representative for the city of Baltimore and the flying rats...err, Ravens...team. Of course he should play for them this coming season!
I give him 2 possibly 3 games and he's gone. I'm just not sure if they will be the pre-season games or regular season. Guy is a complete whack job.

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
I'm torn with guys like AB. On the one hand, I can't stand him, the things he's done to women and in front of his children, the way he treats people generally, etc. On the other, I feel bad for him, because he obviously isn't well, at all.

As to the questions: No, he never plays again. Yes, he makes the Hall. Top 25 all time in receptions, receiving yards, and TDs. He was also arguably the best WR in the league for a 6 year stretch. That's an easy Hall call for me.

Reactions: Bison13 and LionJim