Does anyone still pay recurring bills manually?

Do you pay any recurring bills manually, or is everything set up to be paid automatically?

  • I still pay all my recurring bills manually - nothing is set to auto-pay

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I pay 50% or more of my recurring bills manually; there are some set up to auto-pay

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I pay fewer than 50% of my recurring bills manually; the majority are set to auto-pay.

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Every recurring bill I have is set up to auto-pay

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Other - Don't know what it could be, but added as an option

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    22
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State