Rutgers women 7-17 vs Maryland 12-10 @8:30
Rutgers men 11-10 vs Maryland 13-9 6:30
Both on BTN.
Who is everyone picking?
Rutgers men 11-10 vs Maryland 13-9 6:30
Both on BTN.
Who is everyone picking?
RU in both because I pick from the heartRutgers women 7-17 vs Maryland 12-10 @8:30
Rutgers men 11-10 vs Maryland 13-9 6:30
Both on BTN.
Who is everyone picking?
Black history month uniform28-37 half. Clown outfits for uni's as well. At least Petticord is back.
Not to be rude, but they looked clown costumes. Also, had the players names on the back. Is that now permanent? hoquat63? RU67? I know CVS never wanted the names on the unis.Black history month uniform
Have no inside knowledge about names on uniformsNot to be rude, but they looked clown costumes. Also, had the players names on the back. Is that now permanent? hoquat63? RU67? I know CVS never wanted the names on the unis.
Its an Adidas thing, and custom for each school, apparently. I didn't like many of the ones I saw on-line, primarily because I couldn't make the connection to Black History, or rather, it wasn't obvious enough to me.Not to be rude, but they looked clown costumes. Also, had the players names on the back. Is that now permanent? hoquat63? RU67? I know CVS never wanted the names on the unis.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game