**DRAFT STOCK, NIL, AND RETURNING PLAYERS**

Demontime24

Dec 14, 2023
With NIL deals, recruiting, and returning players, there is a lot for all parties to consider.

You want to bring in top-notch talent each year on the recruiting front, but you also want to capitalize on the potential of experienced talent returning.

The Vols invested heavily in a QB of the future and have done well bringing in OL for the future as well as setting key guys on the OL to protect the investment of the QB.

With that being said, it's equally important to try and retain some skill guys to help with the settling of a new QB.

There is a player interested in returning to Rocky Top for one more ride, and quite honestly, it would be a HUGE piece to return. If this were to be true, it's hard to fathom that the fans wouldn't want this.

I don't think that the 100K+ fans inside Neyland would be too opposed to echoing a nationally-known chant one more time.

"BRRRUUUUUUUU"

Solidifying his love and appreciation for the opportunities provided by the university and its beloved fans.

Money seems to be the hold-up at this point. McCoy loves Knoxville and wants to continue building the new foundation at Tennessee.

I don't want to speak for Vol Nation, but I'd think they would want this to happen for the wide receiver who made the catch that lined up a winning field goal that brought forth a celebration that Rocky Top had not seen in decades.

An experience that the playmaker is forever grateful for.