230Anyone have any inside info on what he's been weighing in at when competing?
He’s right. He’s around 230Just guessing or you know for sure?
I know for sureJust guessing or you know for sure?
Trumble is bigHow much does Doucet weight? He can't be more than say 250 at this point...If Ross puts on 15-20 pounds of muscle, he would def be an AA easily, I just think the heavies, you still need MASS but Trumble did just win and he's fairly lean (though he's long imo).
Speaking of huge and strong, Coby Merrill wrestled Dreshaun 2 or 3 times in the summer in freestyle and although close Dreshaun won every match. My memory was Coby could not muscle Dreshaun. Speed will be what makes him standout and so if he is at 235 or 240 great but if weight slows him down that would be a bad move. If he can keep his speed and get to 245 or 250 even greater.Huge and strong
145 would be a pblm.Speaking of huge and strong, Coby Merrill wrestled Dreshaun 2 or 3 times in the summer in freestyle and although close Dreshaun won every match. My memory was Coby could not muscle Dreshaun. Speed will be what makes him standout and so if he is at 235 or 240 great but if weight slows him down that would be a bad move. If he can keep his speed and get to 145 or 250 even greater.
I am big on weight cutting but that might be a bit much for Ross. I will change it. Thanks.145 would be a pblm.
You’re welcome.I am big on weight cutting but that might be a bit much for Ross. I will change it. Thanks.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
O State Illustrated Football
Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
O State Illustrated
Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State