Drinking for the game?

JoelBittner

Redshirt
Jun 14, 2010
579
48
0
 

otismotis08

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2012
12,641
2,773
113
Especially depending on how the game goes...

The stuff on my shelf:
Jack Daniels Old No. 7
Larceny Small Batch
Four Roses Small Batch
The Glenlivet 14
 

Husker4real_rivals373787

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
3,118
1,091
0
I just got a bottle of George Dickel 9 year old single barrel whiskey as a gift. I’m anxious to try it and will open it if we win. And probably if we lose. That will be after a steady progression of Boulevard Pale Ales.
 

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,425
7,084
113
A co-worker gave me a bottle of Buffalo Trace and a 16-year-old bottle of Scotch. Unfortunately, I'm on week three of four with no alcohol. I got one week to go! This game may kill me.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions