Okay, has anyone seen this? Maybe I missed it in a thread (if so mods please delete). Anyway I thought it was pretty cool. Guys just wanna have fun!
OFC
OFC
He better look for face shield and ankle braces!!Luke Maye is out looking for 9 ft. goals.
Okay, has anyone seen this? Maybe I missed it in a thread (if so mods please delete). Anyway I thought it was pretty cool. Guys just wanna have fun!
OFC
You wanna know what I liked best about this video. Grayson's smile. I've missed that. OFC
If this is a team event, I got dibs on Duke Denver!!!When I first read this I thought it said "Drive by drunk challenge" and thought 'Damn, that's inappropirate and unsafe...'
If this is a team event, I got dibs on Duke Denver!!!
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious