Yep. I watch. My wife and I are both 46. When we move to Texas I am open to the idea of adopting more children. We have 3 kids who are incredible. I am open to adopting kids of any age and color. My wife and I love being parents. Hell my kids range from 20 to 6.
Please adopt American. I can't stand these virtue signaling pricks that run out and adopt foreign kids and scream "ooh, look at me" when we have millions of children in the US in need of a good home.
/rant-sort of
This happened to one of my friends. It was so bad they got divorced. It was terrible.We have looked at both, and it is so expensive to adopt American, although adopting international is just as expensive now days and harder. The thing that worries me doing it here is parents coming back and trying to undo the adoption, yes it is rare, but it would be devastating if it happened.
We have looked at both, and it is so expensive to adopt American, although adopting international is just as expensive now days and harder. The thing that worries me doing it here is parents coming back and trying to undo the adoption, yes it is rare, but it would be devastating if it happened.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4