Duke 91 & 92 Back to Back...

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
I'll be sure to watch. I was a little kid when that game took place. The greatest basketball game ever played. This is a good way to get UK fans rowled up. Sometimes I still think it's 1992 by how annoying still to this day UK fans get over that game. Absolutely hilarious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Thanks for the post, if I know it's on, I never miss a chance to watch Duke special. I've seen this one, but I tend to watch them over and over, don't know why?! ;)
Go Duke!!


JC-OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6