Not hoop related but Duke's baseball team beat #1 Miami yesterday. The series is tied 1 to 1. Come out today and pull for Duke to win the series. Durham Bulls Park.
I keep trying to catch him around the office when I'm in Durham. Extremely proud of the job he's done.Chris is a good coach. A good friend of ours son played for him at Pfeiffer.
Go Forks!I keep hoping they will jump into the upper half of the ACC and make the NCAAs. We had a shot at the tourney last year, especially after sweeping UNC, but, alas it wasn't in the cards. I will keep following, though, 'til I'm too old to see the screen anymore.
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple