Duke Championship prints

MSUbluedevil

Sophomore
Jan 3, 2007
1,485
191
0
I have a couple of these as well. They are awesome! I get compliments on the "903 & Kounting" print regularly. The "DYNA5TY" might be too good to pass up!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukefan1980

diehardDUKIEnKY

Sophomore
Aug 26, 2008
408
187
0
Oh. My. Goodnes. Those are exquisite. As soon as we have my son's preschool tuition taken care of I will hopefully be ordering several of these.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6