From Joey Baker. Congrats to him
He just got word that Roy pulled his offer and turned him down, so he accepted our offer before everyone found out.I can’t help but wonder if Baker felt he needed to jump at the offer since Duke is getting involved in Wendell Moore.
I can’t help but wonder if Baker felt he needed to jump at the offer since Duke is getting involved in Wendell Moore.
Nice! Welcome, next most hated white Duke player![/QUO
Great looking prospect. Go Devils!
Love everything about this get. Rated as high as the teens.
Welcome. Reminds me of Kyle Singler in a way.
Welcome. Reminds me of Kyle Singler in a way.
I was thinking he reminded me of Alex Murphyhopefully not
I heard he wants to transfer.Do you guys think if he stays until he's a senior at Duke if he will be as good as big luke maye was as a freshman. I know that's asking a lot but what a plus. OFC
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)