This three game stretch is arguably Duke's best defensive stretch given the circumstances.Originally posted by Showenuff:
While we are all so concerned about scoring, we seem to all be overlooking the fact that our defense in this tourney is looking much better. Utah was very disruptive on our scoring, I gotta believe our offense flows better vs the Zags.
I agree. I think we have to continue playing our game and get better. I thought we played nervous and tight at times on offense. But, or D was magical tonight. I am looking for the offense to catch up Sunday night!Originally posted by HuffyJB:
This three game stretch is arguably Duke's best defensive stretch given the circumstances.Originally posted by Showenuff:
While we are all so concerned about scoring, we seem to all be overlooking the fact that our defense in this tourney is looking much better. Utah was very disruptive on our scoring, I gotta believe our offense flows better vs the Zags.
Our defense had improved tremendously. We were 44 (I think), this probably moves us up into the 30's. We don't win tonight without our defensive intensity.Originally posted by HuffyJB:
This three game stretch is arguably Duke's best defensive stretch given the circumstances.Originally posted by Showenuff:
While we are all so concerned about scoring, we seem to all be overlooking the fact that our defense in this tourney is looking much better. Utah was very disruptive on our scoring, I gotta believe our offense flows better vs the Zags.
Yeah, I can't imagine any scenario where the Zags play defense as well as the Utes did tonight. I expect to see our offense running much smoother, and hopefully our guys get adjusted to shooting in the dome (even though Justise had no problem).Originally posted by Showenuff:
We faced a much better defense tonight than we will Sunday. In fact rating wise , our D is ranked better than Gonzagas now, we are at 27 Zags at 30 ! Somebody has got to constantly harrass Wiltjer , Cooks gotta shoot and Oak is gonna be Great. Winslows confidence is soaring now.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6