Duke Kyrie 2 shoes

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
These shoes are sick!!

 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
I don't care how many games Kyrie played he's a huge part of the Duke family and we are dang lucky to have him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dad2ze

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
My kids love the Duke shoes. Amazed at how they can remember all of the different versions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dad2ze

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I learned the swag way a few years to say "Shoes dropped." I tried telling my son shoes never dropped when I was your age.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6