Duke open practice Thurs at 425p

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
Watching practice close up really gets you ready for tourney games. See link for info:

This post was edited on 3/16 3:08 PM by Laettner

Open Practice
 

tcoyle34

Junior
Feb 9, 2005
4,758
346
0
I've never been to an open practice, but seeing now that I'm free Thursday and I live in Charlotte, I think I'm going to check it out. Thanks for posting this
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released