Duke/Utah

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
Wow that's pretty sweet. That's a good woman right there, you better have a great present for her!
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
I usually do pretty right by her. Gonna go with a longtime friend who is not necessarily a Duke fan, but a big college hoops fan. Looking forward to having a little fun in the city as well.
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
DF64 you rascal, when I read your post I thought you and the wife were going to the game together.
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
I asked, she doesn't want to go. I certainly gave her first dibs. She thinks she has better things to do.
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
Thanks for the tip Laettner, maybe I'll go after the game.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition