Duke vs Marist ticket help

dmxox21

Redshirt
May 4, 2006
10
1
0
Can anyone help me out. I have been lurking the boards for years. I'm an Iron Duke who needs two more tickets for the game. I'm a huge fan my son's name is Cameron. Thank you Brian
Go Duke
 

Dattier

All-American
Sep 1, 2003
9,374
5,634
0
We're playing Marist? They weren't on the schedule originally. When did that happen?
 

dmxox21

Redshirt
May 4, 2006
10
1
0
I have a request with the iron duke ticket exchange but would love for a fellow member to help me. I'm willing to pay more for the tickets.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4