It’s Miami. It’s primetime. Ben Humphreys hasn’t been cleared to play. Buckle ups boys, it might be a long night.
Gagnon should NEVER start again until he spends at least 3 months with the duke wrestling team.If Ben is out, who plays LB - Gagnon or Hill, both really struggled. Could we move Rumph or Waters to LB and fill their spot? Rumph is athletic enough to play the position.
All I know is if we tackle(or attempt to) like last week, we will not win.
Duke football needs to exorcise the demons of that kick return from Halloween three years ago. Saturday night is a prime time to do that. This program has struggled to win the "big" games since then.
I'm with you, I've had too many ruined Saturdays because of our inept tackling. I don't know if I can do that again.I was going to watch the game but I’m not really in the mood for my blood pressure to go through the roof. I’ll hold off on that for Tuesday.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious