Fox Sports Southeast doesn't carry in the raleigh market. They suckWhat channel is the game on? I have Dish Network
I was wondering if it was beinb blacked out in this area when I couldn’t find ir on any of the channels that usually shows Duke football games.Fox Sports Southeast doesn't carry in the raleigh market. They suck
Ben Humphreys is injured, he's starting for him.41 is going to cost us this game. If the coaches can’t see this it is on them. Why is that kid still on the field?
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6