During this time.....

2 skerz 3_rivals208847

All-American
Mar 7, 2011
48,400
9,498
0
Give me some “underrated” Duke games to watch. We are being unselfish as a family and hunkering down as much as we can but I’m bored as hell. Need some Duke games that I haven’t watched in awhile! TIA!! XOXO @Fourteen44
 

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
I recently watched the Duke vs Florida game from 98-99 season. Home game, Avery went nuts and everyone remembers the Maggette slap of the backboard. Cameron was rocking that night.
 

AlanInNJ

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2014
1,665
2,462
0
Many are available on youtube for free. The video quality on some of the older ones is marginal, but most games can be found with a simple "Duke Men's Basketball" search.

During my working yesterday I watched the 2019 Kentucky Champion's Classic game. Those were fun times my friends, fun times!

Hang in there everyone!

Alan
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6