Please use this thread for all pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion about the Birds - Packers game.
Go Birds!
Go Birds!
Gosh, I hope your Eagles don’t hurt my Packers too bad while they are beating them up
Too late; Hurts just broke Savage’s ankleI think the Birds will win, but this game scares me. I keep expecting the Packers to break out of their funk; just don't want it to happen tonight.
I’d like a ton of 26
2626262626
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here