E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Eagles - Lions game thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Lions answer once again, and run it in from the 1.

With the PAT, it's 38-28, Birds, with 14:16 left in the game

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
Get ready for some discomfort, Eagles fans. This game should be done and dusted. Now Detroit can still win it.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Lions with TD. With the PAT, it's 38-35, Birds, with 3:51 left in the game

Eric_M

Oct 12, 2021
Can’t blame that one call. This defense has been bad from the kickoff.

They stink.
Agreed, not getting pressure, bad tackling, etc. still pisses me off when a ref lets a whiny receiver flop and flail his way into a **** call. Especially this late in the game.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
ugh, Scott took the wrong gap on the 3rd & 1.

Birds going on 4th & 1. Hmm, it's going to be close, but they give him a 1st without a measurement. Based on the TV replay, it was a 1st.

Lions are out of TOs, and only 37 sec left in the game, so the Birds will survive, and get the opening game win.

38-35, Birds

Last edited:

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
It didn’t have to be this hard today. They got the W. Move on and put in A LOT of work on defense.

It still surprises me that Gannon got as many looks at head coach as he did after last season. His defenses aren’t good.

Eric_M

Oct 12, 2021
LOL Every one of the Detroit line was lined up offsides on the 4th down play.

Offense looked good, defense has a lot of work to do..

Reactions: WestSideLion

Whart

Oct 8, 2021
Cowboys had a disastrous loss ! They lost three starters for 4-6 weeks : QB Dak P fractured thumb bone….Starting Guard Conner McGovern ( PSU Grad) high ankle sprain left locker room on crutches . Starting Safety Kearse….knee injury…left locker room on crutches early diagnosis is knee sprain….mri today.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Cowboys had a disastrous loss ! They lost three starters for 4-6 weeks : QB Dak P fractured thumb bone….Starting Guard Conner McGovern ( PSU Grad) high ankle sprain left locker room on crutches . Starting Safety Kearse….knee injury…left locker room on crutches early diagnosis is knee sprain….mri today.
couldnt happen to a nicer bunch...(only becasue Conner is a Cowboy)

Whart

Oct 8, 2021
couldnt happen to a nicer bunch...(only becasue Conner is a Cowboy)
Was a guest last night at Cowboys Stadium. I am a life long Eagles Fan living in DFW. As the game progressed the crowd was really getting frustrated / negative. Early on the Cowboys played like crap and it did not get much better than that. It was interesting that…IMO….The Bucs and his holiness Tom Brady were ripe to get beat as he was off a bit but he still has enough gas in the tank to beat most teams. Local Sports talk shows have been brutal most of today towards their Cowboys.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Was a guest last night at Cowboys Stadium. I am a life long Eagles Fan living in DFW. As the game progressed the crowd was really getting frustrated / negative. Early on the Cowboys played like crap and it did not get much better than that. It was interesting that…IMO….The Bucs and his holiness Tom Brady were ripe to get beat as he was off a bit but he still has enough gas in the tank to beat most teams. Local Sports talk shows have been brutal most of today towards their Cowboys.
they should be!! The Bucs lost their L OT (Smith, iirc 1 of JVP last recuits) and I believe at least 2 WR (Godwin and Jones, at least I didnt see Jones reenter the game)

Reactions: Whart