Eagles' 2023 NFL Draft

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
Athens, GA has been relocated to Philly. Stay turned for further information.

Do they go after Kenny McIntosh next?
 

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,778
7,417
113
Athens, GA has been relocated to Philly. Stay turned for further information.

Do they go after Kenny McIntosh next?

I mean…… let’s be honest here. The last 2 years of UGA defenses have been generational. One could do much worse that picking defensive players from the last 2 years of UGA
 
  • Like
Reactions: VaDave4PSU

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,681
69,241
113
I'm a little surprised the Birds didn't draft a punter. I believe (not certain) the Patriots took the 1st punter of the draft (Bryce Baringer -- MSU) with the 192nd pick in the 6th round. I would have preferred that the Birds picked him with the 188th pick, instead of the QB from Stanford.

That's about the only complaint I have with the Birds draft. Only time will tell how the picks and the trades work out, but at this point I'd give Howie & Co. an A for their draft.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,681
69,241
113
It appears the Birds did address the punter position with the undrafted FA market. They reportedly have signed Ty Zentner, a punter from Kansas State.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
  5. 05 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central