Earthquake

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
Lasted 15-16 seconds by my count east of Perry. Unusual thing was that it didn't rattle the house the way they usually do when they last that long.

Had the tv off so house was quiet and I heard the "approach"'as you often can, but I kept waiting for the big "jolt" but it never came. It just kept rumbling and quietly shaking the house. Then it finally tapered off.

4.2 near Crescent, 4 km deep.

I haven't personally felt as many as usual the last couple of months. Depends on the time and what I'm doing. For several months last year I often felt five or more per week.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers