Besides the one in 2011 during the KSU game, that's the strongest I personally have felt. That one in 2011 lasted longer, this one definitely felt stronger, and I have been the same distance approximately from each epicenter.
I was shooting a cheerleader in the middle of the Jenks football field..
At first I thought it had something to do with the grounds crew cleaning up from last nights game but then I saw the pressbox windows shaking.
I've never felt one so clearly. That was wild.
Sooooo you're pleading guilty?
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4