East Surry vs Monroe

rams10

All-American
Dec 2, 2011
6,232
5,116
113
You were low key numb for a moment. That L stung you. Good to see you are still being active on here, despite that L to your fellow county’s school. You had a slight “bubble guts” feeling for a minute, though.

You picked Monroe too bro lol. But, I think that was a coverup. The Salisbury and Monroe crowd was loud and wrong.
 
Last edited:

Maiden Creek

All-American
Oct 4, 2019
4,491
7,917
113
I’m sticking with my pick…..loving those 3 seeds!❤️

It’s all heart….I assure you….but I’m still in the game!😜
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Otis1144
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5
  5. 05 High School Football Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on