149 pierce
Levine
165 bearclaw
174 Borden
184 barr
197 cochran

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Thanks for the updates. I was too sick to go to the match last night and too sick to pay attention much.

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
LB99 I agree-these tournaments allow younger wrestlers to develop and get better. Can not be fun practicing and sitting on the bench plus clearly they get better wrestling multiple kids a day. Cael sure knows how to develop young wrestlers-and when to go to the portal. Barr is sure a young wrestler who appears to have outstanding potential-curious the ceiling of Cochran-if he is good enough to start next year-we sure lose amazing talent at the upper weights in Aaron and Kerk-both (plus Carter and maybe Haines) will be clear favorites to win it all this year. We could lose 3 national champions (Kerk, Carter, Aaron) to graduation this spring -and from our history we re-load!! Cael always seems to have a plan for outstanding success!!

Reactions: DC89

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
LB99 I agree-these tournaments allow younger wrestlers to develop and get better. Can not be fun practicing and sitting on the bench plus clearly they get better wrestling multiple kids a day. Cael sure knows how to develop young wrestlers-and when to go to the portal. Barr is sure a young wrestler who appears to have outstanding potential-curious the ceiling of Cochran-if he is good enough to start next year-we sure lose amazing talent at the upper weights in Aaron and Kerk-both (plus Carter and maybe Haines) will be clear favorites to win it all this year. We could lose 3 national champions (Kerk, Carter, Aaron) to graduation this spring -and from our history we re-load!! Cael always seems to have a plan for outstanding success!!
Only 2 are gone for sure next season. Truax and Brooks. Bartlett, Starocci and Kerkvliet all have the option to come back. Last I heard Kerkvliet was pretty sure he was coming back.

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
WV Lion- did not know that about Kerk-that he most likely will come back next year. Great news. All I can say he has getting bigger stronger and better each year.He moves like a much smaller wrestler and I believe he now weighs in the 250+ range. What a great athlete and wrestler. Curious about Carter's future plans. What a great team.

ElDuce

Oct 29, 2022
Ryder looks like the next great, not sure what to make of Cochran. 197 will be open next year, will Cael look to the portal?

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Only 2 are gone for sure next season. Truax and Brooks. Bartlett, Starocci and Kerkvliet all have the option to come back. Last I heard Kerkvliet was pretty sure he was coming back.
Hopefully BB and Carter come back. Pretty sure BB plans on returning. Love to see him and SNV at 141 and 149.

Latest posts