And they can draw athletes only from the 36 square mile eight town Main District 207just looked at the enrollment numbers.
MS is less than a hundred larger than the largest 7A.
Hilarious!
I always enjoy these moronic posts. No, they can't. But keep telling yourself that.And they can draw athletes only from the 36 square mile eight town Main District 207
And they can draw athletes only from the 36 square mile eight town Main District 207
I thought it was 37?
BTW Thanks for that!38 if you count the transfer from Montini.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September
Badger Blitz Football
Following a Devastating Drop, Darrion Dupree Bounced Back to Spark Win at Penn State