Entourage

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,604
93
If you enjoyed the show, go see the movie. Fit the tone of the show perfectly. I don't see how they could have made it any better.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,122
2,112
113
It bombed at the box office this weekend. I have a feeling the movie is a few years to late.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,604
93
I don't doubt that. We went to the 4:30 Saturday showing at Quail Springs and we were two of 6 people in the movie.

It was good though.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia